Haloweb

Jul 2, 2004
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for the best configuration for a cPanel server running allot of wordpress websites currently my config is Nginx with Apache 2.24 php 5.3.26 fcgi as handler xcache Mod Security with atom rules with and Suhosin - I wanted to run modruid 2 with DSO as handler but its seems it cant be run with
mod security and suphp cannot run with opcode optimizer such as xache - basically Im trying lower my server load (running high) down and to run these applications as fast as possible so speed - security - lower server load ?

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello :)

I have moved this thread over to the "Optimization" forum for you, as you will likely get more user feedback in this forum.

Thank you.

gopkris2005

Jan 9, 2007
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
You didn't specified about your server RAM and mysql configuration. Is it CSF enabled ? Do you have any performance issues now?

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for the best configuration for a cPanel server running allot of wordpress websites currently my config is Nginx with Apache 2.24 php 5.3.26 fcgi as handler xcache Mod Security with atom rules with and Suhosin - I wanted to run modruid 2 with DSO as handler but its seems it cant be run with
mod security and suphp cannot run with opcode optimizer such as xache - basically Im trying lower my server load (running high) down and to run these applications as fast as possible so speed - security - lower server load ?