Operating System & Version
CLOUDLINUX 7.6
cPanel & WHM Version
v84.0.21

Fbarajas

Jul 15, 2004
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Hi!

I'm using JetBackup as a backup solution (it works much better for me -and for my users- that the native WHM/CPanel native solution).

But, since JetBackup STILL (February 29, 2020) doesn't support incremental backups on Backblaze, do you have any suggestion for a cheap but reliable backup destination compatible with JB's incremental backups?

For now, I'm using a secondary server for backup via SSH (Rsync), but I'm searching for another backup space that's cheaper than a secondary server but equally (or more) reliable.

As you can see on the attached image, I have 361 accounts using 864.4GB, but thanks to incremental backups, I'm only using almost the same space on my destination server, even though I'm storing 7 daily backups, 4 weekly backups and 2 monthly backups (13 versions)!!

backup.jpg

Also, thanks to incremental backup, I can backup all the 361 accounts using only some hours at night.

Is there other option to have cheap but reliable backup that works with Jetbackup Incremental Backup that's cheaper than paying $80 USD a month for a secondary server?

Thanks a lot!

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston