The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Billing Software

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gic, Mar 6, 2003.

1. gic

gic Well-Known Member

Alright. I have created for myself hosting billing software. It currently does:

=Adding Plans with Monthly, Quarterly, Bi-Yearly, and Yearly Plans
    =Takes the Orders
    =Sends an email with a link to pay (either PayPal or 2checkout)
    =After they pay you must go on and click "Create" next to their order (the ID is included with ther PayPal or 2checkout payment)
    ==The payment is reoccuring at the payment processor (not like the rest that send out bills every month
    =Terminate Accounts
    =Total you are making per month
    =Total per year
    =Subtract a certain amount from the monthly/yearly (to account for server pricing)
    =Interfaces w/ WHM/Cpanel

I would like to make a brand new system that is much more eyepleasing and easier to use and has more features and then sell it for a very low price. It would either be one-time with a certain amount of support and access to updates for X amoutn of time or be a monthly charge to use it.

I need input from all hosting companies on what I should add to it to make it better and how I should charge. Also if anyone has any code that they could help me with (i.e. and idea and the code for it), please contact me through email (jesse@getitconnected.net) and let me know.

I would also like to possibly set it up so that it "blends" with the Xskin or the like so that when a user logs into cpanel, they also see what they are paying, be able to upgrade, etc.

Thanks.

2. NeutralGold

NeutralGold Well-Known Member

Integrate user login, ticket system, account status, & hmmmm ..Just stuff like that is what i like to see...