Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

bind proplem

Discussion in 'Bind/DNS/Nameserver' started by drago4host, May 11, 2004.

1. drago4host

drago4host Member

hi:
    when i creat new accont its not work even after i wait 3 days to nameservers ns1,ns2 be complete it then its not work i have to make restart to BIND then it will work.
    any one know how to fix that proplem becase its not good every time i create accont i have to restart BIND to work.
    thank you

2. kris1351

kris1351 Well-Known Member

You HAVE to restart bind for the bind server to pick up the new domain. It should do this automatically to reload the .db files.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. drago4host

drago4host Member

it should make it automatically but my server not make it i have to restart BIND every time when i creat new accont.
    no one know how to fix that proplem?
    thank you

4. kris1351

kris1351 Well-Known Member

You need to check your configs. Each time you add a new account, delete an account, add a sub/parked/addon domain it should do a bind reload.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...