Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Blackberry not receiving emails

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by verticalhost, Aug 22, 2005.

1. verticalhost

verticalhost Active Member

Hey,

I used to own a simple phone with text msg capabilities.
    I had all new support tickets be emailed to the phone so I could get right on them. My problem now is that I have a blackberry 7230. I do NOT have the blackberry web as it didn't do what I was hoping. Anyway, even without the blackberry webservice I am able to receive emails from email addresses and sms's as well. My problem is this. I do not receive server initiated emails anymore. I can have it sent to my wife's phone and it works (not a blackberry). I need a working way to be able to receive these emails.

1. I dont need the blackberry webservice as I can receive emails as sms messages.
    2. The sms feature built into cpanel works, but I can't receive an email from a script.
    3. I am receiving a upload/download indicator on my phone, but no message appears.
    4. I have noticed that if the email is coming from a website, it will not reach my phone.

What should I go about doing?

Thanks,
    David Guerra
    Vertical Host

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...