marius

PartnerNOC
Jun 10, 2002
Bucharest
time to time we get a few balnk emails.
we got used to it. i guess this is the sollution....

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

gilman01

Jun 13, 2003
Glen Rock, PA
I am new to cPanel and to SpamAssassin so I did a little testing to make sure this wasn't just something isolated to a particular domain.

I enabled and disable SpamAssassin on two different domains to make sure but I am getting blank emails every minute from both domains using SpamAssassin.

I suspect SA is doing something to the email as I sent a number of test emails - I only got the blank emails and none of the test messages - looking into the email account shows zero messages so I have to assume the messages where stripped during delivery.

I am running WHM 6.4.2 --- Cpanel 6.4.2-S75 --- RedHat 7.3

Thanks for the response Taz and Marius.

marius

PartnerNOC
Jun 10, 2002
Bucharest
gilman, you are getting blank emails instead of the emails you've sent for testing.

this is our problem too. everytime we see blank emails we know someone was sending an email... maybe important maybe less important.. have no idea.

i still have the problem so i cannot help you :)

Tom Pyles

Apr 26, 2002
We had this problem a long time ago but it went away. Its been months since we've received any of them. Just a few days ago, they started again, even a test e-mail that I sent.

netwrkr

Apr 12, 2003
This just started a couple days ago for me also. Not using SA -- no changes have been made to CP or exim....