SOLVED Blank reply on roundcube mail

Rakaris Bakaris

Jan 8, 2015
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello!
We have single Cpanel account which are using round cube for webmail. Recently the user noticed than new mail or reply to email shows blank (when reaching loading timeout). This happens for only single Cpanel account's single email account. Other mailboxes (email accounts) of the account Webmail is working correctly. How to troubleshoot this?

Thank you!

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
Hi @Rakaris Bakaris

I'd say that at this point it'd warrant further investigation if you're unable to identify in the logs any errors indicating why the issue is occurring at the time of it occurring. Can you please open a ticket using the link in my signature? Once open please reply with the Ticket ID here so that we can update this thread with the resolution once the ticket is resolved.

Thanks!

Rakaris Bakaris

Jan 8, 2015
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi @Rakaris Bakaris

I'd say that at this point it'd warrant further investigation if you're unable to identify in the logs any errors indicating why the issue is occurring at the time of it occurring. Can you please open a ticket using the link in my signature? Once open please reply with the Ticket ID here so that we can update this thread with the resolution once the ticket is resolved.

Thanks!
Have made the support ticket with ID: 10544161.
Thank you!

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
Hello,

I checked in on the ticket and it appears this issue was specifically related to invalid HTML/broken images in the signature of the user. Removing/ replacing the signature should resolve the issue. You can remove the signature by going to Roundcube >> Settings >> Identities >> Click the first/top Identity >> Remove the text from the 'Signature ' field and then click Save

Thanks!