SOLVED Block email from a domain in cPanel?

Muhammed Fasal

Aug 9, 2017
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi,

If you need to block emails from a certain domain name, you can place this domain under blacklist_from in ApacheSpamAssassin.

Once you have logged in your cPanel account, click on Apache SpamAssassin in Email section.

1. You can block specific email address, for example, [email protected] . This way all emails sent from [email protected] would be blocked but emails sent from [email protected] would still reach your inbox.
  2. You can also use a pattern to block all emails coming from a specific domain name. In this all email addresses that ends in @exampleB.com would be blocked including [email protected] and [email protected] .
  3. When you have blocked all unwanted addresses click Save at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
You can check below doc for more. Let me know if that helps

Apache SpamAssassin - Documentation - cPanel Documentation

Attachments

sunilsaini

Jul 31, 2017
jaipur
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi,

If you need to block emails from a certain domain name, you can place this domain under blacklist_from in ApacheSpamAssassin.

Once you have logged in your cPanel account, click on Apache SpamAssassin in Email section.

1. You can block specific email address, for example, [email protected] . This way all emails sent from [email protected] would be blocked but emails sent from [email protected] would still reach your inbox.
  2. You can also use a pattern to block all emails coming from a specific domain name. In this all email addresses that ends in @exampleB.com would be blocked including [email protected] and [email protected] .
  3. When you have blocked all unwanted addresses click Save at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
You can check below doc for more. Let me know if that helps

Apache SpamAssassin - Documentation - cPanel Documentation
Hi

I add a specific domain under blacklist_from in Apache SpamAssassin. I still have Emails from that domain.
But I don't no do I need to Enable Apache SpamAssassin first or not. Please tell me do I have to Enable Apache SpamAssassin.