jlucho

Aug 5, 2006
hi guys

I see that there are 2 very interesting options for:

A) Block IP, to avoid spam from certain offending servers
B) Block domain, to block domains that send spam

However, I can't find an option to block specific emails at the server level,
so that no hosting client can receive spam from a specific external email

for example: I want to block the specific email ([email protected]) so that no client of my server (nor email users) can receive email from [email protected]

hay alguna opción para lograr esto?

Last edited by a moderator:

keat63

Nov 20, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I know that CSF Mailscanner will do this easily, however, I'm not sure if this is on an account basis or whole server.
I'm going to suggest maybe the whole server.

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I see @keat63 has actually talked about this before here:

CSF Mailscanner would be the easiest way to go about this, but other than that it would involve custom work with Exim filters.

jlucho

Aug 5, 2006
The link you send is from a very old documentation, which no longer applies to this new version of cPanel

Will they have any manual updated to 2020, where can the blockages be made, to specific emails?

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
While that information is older, it's still the best way to go about that work with the current tools. If you wanted to see an easier method within cPanel & WHM to perform this work, it would be best to open a feature request using the link in my signature. Our development team reviews each request so we'll be sure to see that when you submit it.

You could also open a ticket with our support team to see if we can get you additional details there, but it seems very likely manual work with Exim would need to be involved if you didn't want to use the third-party tools already mentioned.