The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

block spam email domains

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by Willx, Jul 1, 2006.

1. Willx

Willx Member

Is there anyway of completly blocking out a domain from sending emails to my complete server? Like I get about 200 emails a week from spam and its starting to tick me off having to delete all this junk in my junk mail, and I want to block all those types of domains that I get from sending me and anyone else on the server these emails....

Could some one give me a lil walkthrough on how to do this please?

2. cpanelinfoseeker

cpanelinfoseeker Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I suggest the Mailscanner program for that (and a lot more)! I highly suggest it at Chirpy's site.

3. Willx

Willx Member

Not to sound rude or anything but wouldnt a link be better then just saying some ones site? lol.. if i knew who Chirpy's site was then i would go but since i dont and what not then ya lol ....

4. cpanelinfoseeker

cpanelinfoseeker Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I'm sorry. There is a reason that I normally don't post in the early morning, my mind is only half working!

http://www.configserver.com/

I went with the full package and had Chirpy install it, but he does give instructions and links on his site should you want to do the installation yourself. He does a wonderful job installing and is quite helpful when you have questions!

Again, sorry about the incomplete first reply,
    Ron

5. Willx

Willx Member

Oh bro I went ahead and searched for his name I am sorry if I was rude I get on people all the time about searching for stuff and what not so my fault on that part bud it was late night for me ;) but I do really thank you I look at the site and had so much awesome stuff that I may get some thing very soon from him!

Once again thanks bud!