Blocked by firewall from server

habiballahafg

Oct 19, 2013
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hi
I have just installed and configed my CPanel server but and ran my website. But unfortunately I cannot access my website and there is no ping to the server or cannot login to cpanel&whm from another ISP or other computer. first I thought the server has gone off but it's not because My site is still up.
I think something with CSF configuration is wrong. Could you please help me or show a solution to this issue.
Thank you

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello :)

Are you able to access the server via SSH, or is all traffic to the server completely blocked? You may need to contact your data center or hosting provider if you have no way of connecting to the server through WHM or SSH.

Thank you.

habiballahafg

Oct 19, 2013
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hello :)

Are you able to access the server via SSH, or is all traffic to the server completely blocked? You may need to contact your data center or hosting provider if you have no way of connecting to the server through WHM or SSH.

Thank you.
Hi and thanks for the response
I have no access to my server even via SSH.
Could you please guide me why I got this issue?
Thank you in advance

SysSachin

Aug 23, 2015
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Hi,

If you are not able to access the server through WHM or SSH then you need to check this with hosting provider. They will check through console .

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
It's possible your firewall is configured to block access to your system. Your provider will need to disable the firewall on your behalf, assuming you can't connect from another IP address.

Thank you.

keat63

Nov 20, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Maybe you did something to trigger a block in CSF.
If your ISP issues dynamic IP's, then try rebooting your router.
This may give you another IP address.