The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

blueroy theme errors when the logo is being edited

Discussion in 'User Experience' started by tmcreynolds, Oct 7, 2010.

1. tmcreynolds

tmcreynolds Registered

from the cpanel error log I get this output:
    Cpanel::Logd::prepare_apache_logs(ARRAY(0x9f227b0)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Logd.pm line 242
    Cpanel::Logd::scanlogs('') called at /usr/local/cpanel/libexec/cpanellogd line 109
    [2010-10-07 13:55:18 -0500] warn [cpanellogd] The backup file '/usr/local/apache/domlogs/ecopacificelectric.com.bkup' still exists, process it instead of '/usr/local/apache/domlogs/ecopacificelectric.com'.
    at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Logs.pm line 603
    Cpanel::Logs::_preprocess_delete(ARRAY(0x9f22d44)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Logs.pm line 493
    Cpanel::Logs::pre_process_logs(HASH(0xa4690e0), ARRAY(0x9f22d44)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Logd.pm line 180
    Cpanel::Logd::prepare_apache_logs(ARRAY(0x9f227b0)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Logd.pm line 242
    Cpanel::Logd::scanlogs('') called at /usr/local/cpanel/libexec/cpanellogd line 109

Plus about another 500 lines of pretty much the same thing.
    If anybody has any idea how to fix this I would be very greatful.

2. cPanelJared

cPanelJared Technical Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Friendly moderator note

I moved this post to its own thread, since it addresses BlueRoy but was originally posted to a thread about X3.

Did you get the errors you mentioned by looking at the log, or by viewing the log while actually editing the logo? The reason that I ask is that the errors address stats issues, which may not be connected to editing a logo on a theme. Try running the following command:

Code:
    # tail -f /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log
    Then try editing the logo. tail -f lets you view a file while information is being written to it, and it is useful for finding information that is relevant to an issue while the issue is happening.