Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

BoxTrapper config via email

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by wetabax, Jul 29, 2006.

?

Was my question easy to understand?

Poll closed Aug 13, 2006.
  1. yes, despite the bad english

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No. It's impossible to understand

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Part of it. Something obscure, but I have an idea what's going on

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It's better to learn english first.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. wetabax

wetabax Registered

Hi, experts.

My ISP (www.vnh.com.br) uses this BoxTrapper in the CPanel config.
    I have downloaded all PDF doc about it, and didn't find any way to:

* add new email addresses in white and/or blacklist via email to cpanel (and not loggin in/out, search the account, go to boxtrapper, edit etc etc etc)
    * add only a domain in whitelist and from any sender. E.g. I will free all emails comming from *anybody*@domain.com.br - how can I do this?
    * search ALL emails that were blocked in BoxTrapper and not only the emails of a specific date, and possibility to set the "receive this email/sender to whitelist" from the whole list, and not day-by-day
    * get VIA an email to CPanel (like something similar as commands we send to majordomo) a list of blocked emails in BoxTrapper (name of sender / subject / bytes / date)

I asked my ISP about this doubts, but they know as worse english as mine.

So, I'm doing it.

I hope someone can help me.

thanks in advance

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

I'd suggest not using boxtrapper at all and look at a server-wide solution instead:
    http://forums.cpanel.net/showthread.php?t=55727

If, however, you insist on using boxtrapper and want to see changes, you will need to create a bugzilla enhancement request as suggested on cPanel's support page.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. wetabax

wetabax Registered

Thanks for your answer, but, it doesn't even perform the second issue, that means, add a domain in whitelist and not a specific address? Only this, would help me a lot.

Thank you again.