The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boxtrapper Error (New)

Discussion in 'cPanel Developers' started by PDW, Jul 11, 2005.

1. PDW

PDW Well-Known Member

Ive never had any issues with boxtrapper - however some accounts, NOT ALL get this when an Email is sent to that account:

(internal) Mon Jul 11 08:14:10 2005 [23796] warn: Unable to locate $account information. at Cpanel/BoxTrapper.pm line 812.
    Cpanel::BoxTrapper::BoxTrapper_getaccountinfo('ofpage') called at bin/boxtrapper.pl line 34
    [an error occurred while processing this directive]Unable to locate home dir for ofpage

Any suggestions

2. denisdekat09

denisdekat09 Well-Known Member

me too, trying a bunch of /scripts stuff now, I will let you know if what I try works or not...

3. BenThomas

BenThomas Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    It's rarely a good idea to blindly use the scripts in /scripts, especially if you're not sure of the problem. Case in point, rebuildhttpdconf is a last resort solution. To restore httpd.conf it's almost always a better idea to use the configuration file rollback in the WHM.

Now, for the problem at hand. It's always relevant to provide the current version of cPanel and OS type when requesting help. If you can provide that, then it would surely help.

If you're running the latest Current (which from your error appears to be the case), then switch to Edge. As we're preparing for Stable right now, the Edge builds differ from Current primarily in bug fixes. There are several fixes for BoxTrapper in Edge right now. Edge will be moved to current as soon as all the fixes have gone through their testing, but it's already gone through the initial testing, so it should be fairly safe. If you do move to Edge, then move back to the Stable build (or your respective build) after Stable is released. That should be the best practice right now.

If you're not running Edge or Current right now, then you shouldn't have BoxTrapper at all now. Try uninstalling and reinstalling cPanel Pro. That should completely remove BoxTrapper from your system.

If you're experiencing this problem with the latest Edge (240+), then drop me a PM. I should be able to sort it out, and put the fix in the next build.

4. denisdekat09

denisdekat09 Well-Known Member

I am nto so reckless with the scripts ;) I just did not want to list them all...

I did contact Support :) They said edge had the fix...

5. PDW

PDW Well-Known Member

Yep, Edge did fix it.
    The program is awsome ... Apprecaite the response guys.

cpanelben Sorry your missing out. Life is too short to wait . he he