Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Boxtrapper Log file explaination

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by rr1024, Mar 24, 2010.

1. rr1024

rr1024 Member

I would like to understand exactly what this means if someone can help and say for sure that I'm correct or not.

1. Email matches rule "from bla\@clarkthompson\.com" Line 989 in whitelist
    2. Email matches rule "from bla\@clarkthompson\.com" Line 989 in whitelist
    3. Email matches rule "from .+\@placertitle\.com" Line 50 in whitelist
    4. Recieved a verify message for msgid SM32KTLXg1LyGWNsRvm0p7IIO4xtsybg
    5. Internal verification bla@clarkthompson.com/FW: Welcome to Gary' email, you must verify#SM32KTLXg1LyGWNsRvm0p7IIO4xtsybg

I assume that lines 1-3 are actual individual emails that have come in, specifically 1 and 2 are they individual emails or could it be the same email checked twice?

On #4 I think is boxtrapper send out message with SM32KTLXg1LyGWNsRvm0p7IIO4xtsybg and the sender verified and sent it back so they are now confirmed??

On #5 I don't understand at all is this the system check the email again or what? It seems to have check this but they are already on the white list see 1 and 2 bla@clarkthompson.com....very confused on what exactly this means

Thanks for any help