alcest

Aug 10, 2009
Hi,

When I choose to edit Boxtrapper lists (white/grey... etc)
(link: - Removed -)
I get:
Error HTTP 401
Wrong security token

and I have to login again, but this doesn't help.
It is on all account on sever, and PC/Browser isn't cause.

Last edited by a moderator:

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello,

I was unable to reproduce this issue. Are you accessing that URL directly, or browsing to the BoxTrapper option in cPanel after logging in?

Thank you.

alcest

Aug 10, 2009
No...
I log in into: webmail.domain.com then I take all steps down to this where i get an error seen in print screen.
Do You want cpanel acces to WHM?

Or how to test/check boxtrapeer errors on cpanel/whm?
I have also access to WHM.

Last edited by a moderator:

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello,

I setup a test account and was able to edit the Boxtrapper whitelist successfully when using "webmail.domain.tld". Could you open a support ticket using the link in my signature so we can take a closer look?

Thank you.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello,

I'm unable to reproduce this issue using the webmail proxy subdomain on a server running cPanel version 68.0.17. Can you verify which version of cPanel is installed on your system? EX:

Code:
cat /usr/local/cpanel/version
Also, are you able to reproduce the issue with additional cPanel accounts or email accounts on this system?

Thank you.

alcest

Aug 10, 2009
cat .. > 68.0.17

Yes - it aplies to all accounts. But try to do like this:
Create account, add email account. Then logout from cPanel/WHM. Enter via: https://webmail.domain.com and use email created and then go to BoxTrapper.
When You enter this way, You will be possibily to replicate this error.

When I tried to get email accounts via WHM>Account list> Entered to account > List Emals > choose "Webmail" and then I've entered to BoxTrapper everything worked fine.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello,

I was unable to reproduce the issue when using the webmail proxy subdomain as you described. Could you open a support ticket using the link in my signature so we can take a closer look at your system?

Thank you.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello,

To update, this was the result of a ModSecurity rule (via the third-party Comodo WAF ruleset) blocking the browser request.

Thank you.