The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BoxTrapper

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cjmwebdesigns, Apr 3, 2005.

1. cjmwebdesigns

cjmwebdesigns Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Hello All:

For some reason I have posted this originally in New User Questions, but not really the spot for it.

My host recently upgraded to CPANEL 10, and ever since then BoxTrapper is not working at all. First problem, which I thought was the only one is that the alignment of the page is gone. The text does not word wrap, so the screen is twice as long as it use to be.

Second, BoxTrapper just does not work! Once I figured out where the tools where to deliever, blacklist or whatever I wanted to do, I click Go and nothing happens! The message just stays there. Does not get delievered to my InBox, does not add them to the Whilte or Black List... nothing!

Since this is in CPANEL I assume it is one of your features, if not, then someone needs to contact someone. My host says there is nothing he can do until a fix is released, I just want to know that someone from CPANEL is aware of the issue.

Thank You,

2. DigitalN

DigitalN Well-Known Member

Well this forum is really only a place where other admins help each other out, it's not a support resource provided by cpanel for end users.

Your host is the one that should be supporting your needs and they do indeed have a few more options than 'Just having to wait for cpanel to fix it' as all hosts do. cPanel is only a control panel and any admin who is fairly knowledgeable should be able to work through and resolve such problems.

3. gmarton

gmarton Member

Hi,
    Boxtrapper does not work for me either. Is there a way to rever to the previous version? I have some emails that cannot be delivered and they have attachments.

TIA
    GM

4. gmarton

gmarton Member

Reverted to STABLE and that fixed boxtrapper (it manages the queue properly). I was using RELEASE.

5. Aric1

Aric1 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Boxtrapper works fine for me on CPANEL 10.x. Perhaps those of you upgrading from 9.9.9 Stable should remove CPANEL Pro via WHM and reinstall a fresh copy. There have been serveral updates to CPANEL Pro since 9.9.9S15 was released and it may be that your copies aren't properly up-to-date.

Worth a shot, anyway.

6. dkuntz

dkuntz Member

Hello,

I, too, am unable to deliver messages in the boxtrapper queue, through the webmail login. If I log in via CPanel, and go through the boxtrapper link in there, (where I can go through all email account's boxtrapper settings/queue), I can deliver, but not any other way.

I uninstalled Pro, reinstalled, went from Stable to Release, nothing, tried current and edge too, still nothing.

Also note, I am the admin of the system, just dont do perl coding.

7. sHORTYWZ

sHORTYWZ Well-Known Member

I am having this same problem, running current.

Any ideas?