The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug in XController?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tsilihin, Aug 24, 2004.

1. tsilihin

tsilihin Member

Hi

Having a problem using XController's 'email user quota' capability (or to be more precise, lack thereof).

If I attempt to change the email quota of an existing user via XController, it indicates that it changed the quota successfully, but in fact when I go back and view the user list, the user's quota is the same.

I submitted a trouble ticket to ev1servers regarding this, because I'm not a direct cPanel customer, and their resolution was to switch from using XController, to X. This isn't a feasible option for us at the moment, because we're offering Fantastico capability through XController.

Any possibility of a resolution?

Thanks,

Shaun

2. casey

casey Well-Known Member

3. tsilihin

tsilihin Member

Thanks for the info

4. haze

haze Well-Known Member

You need to contact whomever is responsible for developeing Xcontroler if its an Xcontroler bug.

Also, isn't fantastico compatible with cpanels own themes? Last i checked it was.

5. SarcNBit

SarcNBit Well-Known Member

Absolutely.

Are you running the most up to date version of XController? If I remember correctly, ev1 builds do not come with the latest version. You will probably also want to setup your fantastico install so that it is in the newer /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico location. Read
    this thread (especially #13) for more information.