The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bugs in subdomains and anon ftp

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cyberspirit, Jul 11, 2003.

1. cyberspirit

cyberspirit BANNED

in the latest R45 release I noticed that the deleting of subdomains does not work.
    I created for one account a subdomain www2.domain.com and then wanted to delete it. It simply did not work. Even taking away the subdomain feature for this account could not fix it.

Another issue is that even though you disable anon ftp in WHM the user can still enable or disable anaon ftp in cpanel (x skin). This should be visibly turned off for the user.

When do we get more WHM features for exim? Email is way too important to not be able to set domain global spam filters and other exim options from the WHM control panel.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

2. khoonchee

khoonchee Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

Cannot delete subdomains

Hi,

I am having the same problem.After recent updates of the Cpanel to 7.2.0 , I noticed that when I login to the CPanel,all the previous created subdomains are unable to be deleted.

Does anyone has the same issue here???

3. khoonchee

khoonchee Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

Hi,

It seems that I found the cause of my error where the apache conf file does not have the subdomain entry and as a result , the subdomain cannot be deleted in the Cpanel.Once I manually add it back to the apache conf, the subdomain shown in the delete option.