Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Bugs / New Features

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bert, Mar 11, 2002.

1. bert

bert Well-Known Member

I really hate to say this because I like Cpanel a lot! I think it is the best control panel available, however since you started adding new features, we started to see problems again. Cpanel was getting to be bug-free, but now a lot of things don't work and I think they should be fixed before you continue to add features.

Things that do not work as of right now:
    Subdomain Stats
    Mailman and Suexec
    SpamAssassin

There are others, I just can't recall right now.

I hope others agree with me on this. Again, all I am simply asking for is for you guys to work out the bugs for a while before introducint more features.

My $0.02 :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. zex

zex Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Well actualy if you have some extra time (read: knowledge) you can setup all that things to work by your self in few hours :)

I finally made suexec + mailman to work just by reading posts on cpanel forum.:)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. bert

bert Well-Known Member

Zex,

I have done so. Everything is functional at this time on our servers, however my post is not about fixing things, my post is about wanting a bug free product. I just don't think it is fair to fix things around when you pay money for a product.

Again, I like CPanel very much and I am happy with it, I am just expressing my opinion about its bugs, that's all.