The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bulk Creation of Mail Forwarders?

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by Neff, Sep 26, 2006.

1. Neff

Neff Registered

Due to the bad planning originally I want to swap round my arrangement with email addresses on my domain.

Originally I had the default forwarding to my main account and blocked individual addresses I didn't use any more.

Now because of the number of mail bounces where spammers have forged some random address from my domain I need to reverse the arrangement and block by default and allow just specific addresses through. However.....

Because of my habit of using a different email address for each site I've registered with I have a long list of addresses that should be allowed (I'm going to grep them from my mail archive). Is there a way I can add a list of forwarders from a file rather than going manually through every one in the control panel?

2. dragonbooster

dragonbooster Active Member

Hi

To set the forwarders in bulk:

You can create the one mail id as your mail email and all the other email address (that you wan tot allow)set there as a forwarder so no need to go each cpanel.

Try this