But my server has been set in the cpanel console to prohibit ROOT SSH login, now my authorization has expired, I want to follow the new authorization,

Operating System & Version
centos7 6.8 64

ovzh

Registered
May 19, 2020
china
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Cannot Read License File
To access this interface, you must install the license and ensure that the license is activated.
You can buy or rent a license directly from cPanel or from one of our Partners.
If you do not currently own a license, register at the cPanel Store and request a trial license.
The cPanel license server said that a license could not be issued for your server (66). For more information visit: lic | cPanel The exact message was:

But my server has been set in the cpanel console to prohibit ROOT SSH login, now my authorization has expired, I want to follow the new authorization, but I can not log in to my server, it is prohibited, I can only now Enter the rescue mode of the server, please tell me how to use the command to remove the ROOT SSH prohibition of login order.

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
You'd need to access using a wheel user that can sudo to root or you'd need to boot into single-user mode and edit the configuration to allow root login. If you're unsure how to perform either of these tasks I'd suggest you enlist the assistance of a qualified system administrator. If you don't have one you might find one here: System Administration Services

Thanks!