The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can an upcp update be rolled back?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Flyer, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Flyer

Flyer Member

My server is running CENTOS 6.7 x86_64 with WHM 11.56.0.8. Since the upgrade from 11.54.0.22 this morning, ASSP v1.10.1 has stopped working. It accepts connections and responds to EHLO, but times out after establishing a TLS v1.2 session. To workaround this, I've disabled ASSP, so Exim now handles SMTP connections itself and uses SpamAssassin.

Is it possible to roll back to 11.54.0.22?

Thanks

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

You cannot downgrade to a previous major version of cPanel & WHM after you upgrade to a new major version of cPanel & WHM (e.g. 54 to 56).

Are you using a specific plugin to integrate ASSP with cPanel? If so, have you ensured you have updated to the latest version of that plugin? You may need to report the issue to the plugin developer. For instance, the ASSP Deluxe plugin provides support options at:

ASSP Deluxe post installation steps ,FAQs and support.

Thank you.

3. Flyer

Flyer Member

I am using the latest version of ASSP Deluxe, but that's out of the loop when ASSP is negotiating an SMTP session and validating email.

4. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I suggest consulting with the plugin developer first, as they should be able to determine the cause of the problem and suggest specific modifications or workarounds.

Thank you.