Can filter send message to more than one place?

JJAC

Feb 18, 2009
I would like to have a copy of certain specific messages forwarded to another e-mail, as well as go to the user's Inbox. Is there any way I can set up filters to do that?

eth00

PartnerNOC
Mar 30, 2003
NC
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I don't know off hand if the filters can send to a few addresses but I know that fowarders can. You can always have it sent to a forwarding address that sends the email to whomever you would like.

JJAC

Feb 18, 2009
Thank you for your response, but the issue is that I want to forward only certain messages (based on filter settings), while also having copies go to the regular inbox.

I guess I could set up a forwarder to forward all messages, and then filter them at the destination mailbox. But, I'm still curious whether within the filter settings themselves, I can have a message go to more than one destination.

eth00

PartnerNOC
Mar 30, 2003
NC
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Thank you for your response, but the issue is that I want to forward only certain messages (based on filter settings), while also having copies go to the regular inbox.

I guess I could set up a forwarder to forward all messages, and then filter them at the destination mailbox. But, I'm still curious whether within the filter settings themselves, I can have a message go to more than one destination.
I actually was saying setup the filter and have the filter condition send it to a forward, that way only the messages that meet the conditions get sent to the forward.

JJAC

Feb 18, 2009
John:

Now I see what you are saying. My issue is not really forwarding the filtered message to multiple places, rather I want to both forward it and have it go to the regular Inbox.

I played around with the filters, and have discovered that I can.

Thank you for your assistance.