Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

can i create a reseller with out a domain

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JohnodACD, Oct 21, 2005.

1. JohnodACD

JohnodACD Active Member

Hello,

I am new to cpanel from ensim. I was wondering if i created a reseller account can I do that with out a domain name associated with it? if so how would i do that.

thanks
    Jonathan

2. sh4ka

sh4ka Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    I think ti can not be done, you will need a domain to set as Reseller... if you don't, even If you can create a reseller withouth a domain, how are you gonna access ? (Reseller user & password are the same as the main Reseller domain).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 4402734

4402734 Active Member

Creat a reseller account with an unregistered domain then,enter http://yourserverip/whm on your browser to access reseller using this domain`s username and password.so you will not require to have a domain as you have a reseller account.
    am sorry of my poor english
    Regards

4. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

It's probably simplest to use a subdomain off of your main domain if you don't want to use a real domain name.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...