Can I run 2 VPS with a single cPanel & WHM® license?

seco

Mar 18, 2015
Egypt
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi,

I'm about to buy cPanel & WHM® and I would like to know some things about it.

Can I run 2 VPS or more with a cPanel & WHM® license? Does the 5 accounts mean 5 IPs?
I'm using Varnish Cache with my current panel. Does cPanel, L.L.C. support it freely without any extra fees or paid plugins?

Last edited by a moderator:

anton_latvia

PartnerNOC
May 11, 2004
Latvia
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
To be more precise - 1 main server IP - you can have 5 different IPs on one server/VPS and make each account use its own IP, but if VPS is one - then license is one and one of those 5 IPs will me the main/licensed.

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hey there, @seco,

The pricing for the various cPanel licenses can be found in the cPanel Store. The number of accounts referenced on those pages is the total number of cPanel accounts you can have setup on the system. This does not include addon or subdomains.

Currently there is no built-in support for Varnish at this time, but we do have a popular feature request open at the following page:

https://features.cpanel.net/topic/support-varnish

You can always add your vote to that page, and if there is any progress made we'll post an update there as well, so that's a good way to follow along and stay updated with any future plans to support Varnish.

If you have any other questions about the licensing setup, just ask!