The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can Resellers have 'Email all users'?

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by Dacsoft, Mar 2, 2004.

1. Dacsoft

Dacsoft Well-Known Member

Is it possible to give my resellers the ability to email all their clients from within WHM. I know that I have the option, but they don't. If so, what option is it?

2. BrightAdmin

BrightAdmin Well-Known Member

"Email all Users" option may not available for resellers, in WHM. I hope it will be available only for root users only.

Regards,
    :)

3. Dacsoft

What I was hoping for was a "Email all my clients" type of function. I can do this already through ClientExec, but I have a reseller who was asking. I couldn't find any such option, but thought I would ask - I am always finding something new in Cpanel/WHM.

4. evisions

evisions Well-Known Member

That would be a very useful feature, have you submitted it as a feature request to cpanel?

5. Silverado

Silverado Well-Known Member

not a bit of help sorry to say, but I always advise my resellers to create a "client list" that can be used with many various programs.
    It's just a good idea to make your own solutions than to rely on cpanel for everything.
    Even when I have to email my clients, either by a certain server or globally, we have our own mailing list and DB software to do this with..
    I love cpanel, but they should address issues first before adding new features.
    Just my unwanted Two Cents I am sure.

6. Dacsoft

I tend to think it would be nice, but not very important. One valuable reason for this type of feature is to keep customers informed of events that could effect them. If you use Cpanel to accomplish this task, you might not be able to inform them of system outages. I think an off-line mail list or application would probably be better.