The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can someone assist me with this client request regarding cpanel and whm?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by florinel, Mar 2, 2004.

1. florinel

florinel Registered

A client of mine asks:
    ---
    Query/Problem: I'm sorry to bother you with these simplistic questions. First off, when I look at the create a new account screen, I see what appears to be contradiction information. Under total accounts I see there are 2 used, 5 total, 3 available. However, under per account quantity limits, I see that there are quantities for each of the hosting packages and how many are left in each category. How does this work then? If I add a site to be hosted is that a new account or a "sub-account"? Does the total accounts have to do with how many "cpanels" are used?

I guess I want to have a good handle on my "add-a new-account" procedure. As I look at the wm menu some things make sense, others look 'I better just look at them and not touch them' (lol). So, if I could get some more info to be sure I approach it as it was intended, I'd greatly appreciate it.
    ---

Could you guys give me a few quick pointers on the new-account procedure and maybe something relevant to his request?

Thank you