The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannot access my email account

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by oisin devitt, Apr 4, 2012.

1. oisin devitt

oisin devitt Registered

Apr 4, 2012
    cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    My name is Oisin Devitt, I run a small personal training company in london. My website and email address were set up by a web designer using your sight. Unfortunately I cannot seem to get a hold of him so I thought I would ask here if anyone can help me as the number in the contacts is in America and would cost me a fortune to call.

For the last week I have now been able to access my email account, I was given a link by the web designer originally that brought me to a login page, but that page no longer seems to exist and for all my effort, I cannot seem to
    find a login here to look at my emails. The email address is I have seen places where it say ad a /webmail etc to the end of that but none of these work. It is as if my email account has been deleted. I am really at my wits end and would really appreciate any help given.

Kind Regards,

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

Apr 11, 2011
    cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

The most common URL to access Webmail is:

Do you have access to cPanel to see if this email account exists? If not, you will need to consult with your web hosting provider to determine why the email address is not accessible.

Thank you.