Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Cannot add cron job via interface for a specific account

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lloyd252, Jan 24, 2012.

1. lloyd252

lloyd252 Member

I'm running WHM 11.28.83 as the server admin. For one particular account I cannot add a cron job via the interface (advanced area). I can click on Standard or Advanced. But on Standard I get some of the Help text and then "<!-- " and on Advanced I get just the word help. I tried using both the admin and user interface but they both have the same problem.

Any suggestions?

2. cPanelTristan

cPanelTristan Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Please check the cPanel error logs when viewing that area. The logs are at /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log location and you could run a command in root SSH like the following to check the log:

Code:
    tail -fn0 /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log
    Additionally, 11.28 is relatively old. I would highly suggest updating to 11.30 on the machine using "/scripts/upcp --force"

Finally, are you using a theme other than x3 on the account? If you were using x or another theme than x3, it is likely that the theme itself is the issue.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...