The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cannot connect remotely

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kaya, Nov 18, 2005.

1. kaya

kaya Registered

I try connecting using remote desktop connection (windows)

I get this error:

The client could not connect to the remote computer. Remote connections might not be enabled or the computer might be too busy to accept new connections. It is also possible that network problems are preventing your connection. Please try your connection again later. If the problem continues to occur, contact your administrator.

Cause: The remote computer might not be set up to accept remote connections.

Solution: Try connecting to the remote computer at a later time. If you receive the same message, contact the server administrator.

Cause: The remote computer might already have the maximum number of remote connections it is set up to accept.

Solution: Try connecting to the remote computer at a later time. If you receive the same message, contact the server administrator.

Cause: Network problems might be preventing the connection.

can anyone tell me what do I have to do to fix it? It's been 24 hours and i need help :eek:

Thank you

2. dalem

dalem Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    try using a SSH client if you are running cPanel you are running a LINUX BOX not windows