Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannot delete domain DNS after Package termination

Discussion in 'Bind / DNS / Nameserver Issues' started by hehehuhu, Sep 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. hehehuhu

hehehuhu Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hy guys!

I've a bit of problem whit my WHMCS system. When I terminate a hosting package in WHMCS (whit the "Terminate" button), the system say:
    "
    Module Command Error
    An unknown error occurred
    "

The termination process fully occured, but the domain DNS doesn't deleted after this "termiante" process.

For few minutes, I see the account () in the "List Accounts" menu in WHM, and I see the account in the "Terminate Accounts" menu in WHM. After few minutes, I can't see the account in this sections, but the DNS is available in the "Edit DNS Zone" menu.

Do you know anysolution for this problem? Why the DNS cannot deleting, when I click "Terminate" button?

2. 24x7server

24x7server Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi,

If you see a module error it means that the account with which you have intergrated your WHMCS with your cPanel has restricted previledges. Check what user you are integrated with and then assign full previledges or appropriate previledges to that user..

3. hehehuhu

hehehuhu Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello!

Thanks, I found "cPanel Extended Center" at my "addons", and the "Module Settings" option at the "Edit products" cannot load. So I write to ModulesGarden about the problem whit their addon!

cPanelMichael likes this.
  4. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

Note that you can also reach out to the support forums for WHMCS at:

WHMCS Community Forums

Thank you.