Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Cannot find icons regarding add-ons

Discussion in 'cPanel Developers' started by shw, May 24, 2007.

1. shw

shw Active Member

Forgive me if this is an ignorant question but either something is wrong or I am just not wording my searches correctly to find the answer.

All I want to do is install the B2Evolution blog add-on and make it available in certain packages. It is already checked (even contains the "uninstall" button) in "Install cPanel add-ons" and is also included in the feature manager check list. That check box is checked and is setup in a packages correctly but there are no icons in the cPanel account regarding this add-on or any other feature in the "Edit cpaddons feature list" section. They are not disabled and are checked appropriately. Again I have a test account setup with a package that includes every feature allowed on this server but still do not see the cpaddons.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

2. shw

shw Active Member

Never mind, I found it.