The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannot get on my cpanel [moved]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HelenT, Feb 2, 2006.

1. HelenT

HelenT Registered

Cannot get on my cpanel

I'm hoping one or more of you can help me. I'm at my wits end. I've finally been able to get on cpanel at *work* but still cannot get to it at home. It keeps on coming up as not found. I'm guessing that there is some setting or whatever on my home network that is stopping me from reaching even the login box.

I've tried changing internet options, disabling the firewall and I even downloaded firefox to see if that made a difference. None of it is working.

Please, please can anyone offer any help?

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    I'd suggest finding out what your IP is and contact your hosting provider with it. Sounds like you may be blocked by a firewall serverside.

3. Murtaza_t

Murtaza_t Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    The best way is to get a trace route from your home computer, that will tell you exactly where you are blocked.

4. S-Combs

S-Combs Well-Known Member

Can you access your web site itself from home? If not; Try accessing your site & cpanel from this or another proxy service from home..
    http://www.the-cloak.com/login.html

If you can connect this way then it more than likely means your home IP has been blocked by the server's firewall.

If you can view your site but not cpanel then it is probably a port blocking issue within your router/firewall or ISP