The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannot Import Database on Phpmyadmin

Discussion in 'Database Discussions' started by Razkaz, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Razkaz

Razkaz Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

My client's website is on PowerDNN and he asked to move his site to Host Gator. I downloaded all the website's files and when it came to database, I couldn't export it through its .ASP ENTERPRISE MANAGER but I made a backup of its database through DATABASE BACKUP REPOSITORY and downloaded a backup file which had not extension and when I tried to upload it on phpmyadmin it gave an error which is:

Code:
    There is a chance that you may have found a bug in the SQL parser. Please examine your query closely, and check that the quotes are correct and not mis-matched. Other possible failure causes may be that you are uploading a file with binary outside of a quoted text area. You can also try your query on the MySQL command line interface. The MySQL server error output below, if there is any, may also help you in diagnosing the problem. If you still have problems or if the parser fails where the command line interface succeeds, please reduce your SQL query input to the single query that causes problems, and submit a bug report with the data chunk in the CUT section below: ----BEGIN CUT---- eNodjUEOgyAUBbv+p3gHsD+KUA07QoguEChYe4Iu3Lhr0t6+2O3LvBmXc8watoMV8C5oSCjIQVJZ 634hWr7l7jUUK5bi2g/c0aNkxNLATC6sDTZXyed+wM45Lq6+uWWhxI3HltJiqpN7HinN6WSbWE6d ZNHD78f7Q96ESeN10L/0A6JRIjk= ----END CUT---- ----BEGIN RAW---- ERROR: C1 C2 LEN: 4 5 474 STR:

MySQL: 5.5.42-37.1 USR OS, AGENT, VER: Win CHROME 47.0.2526.80 PMA: 4.3.8 PHP VER,OS: 5.4.23 Linux LANG: en SQL: ----END RAW----

SQL query:

MySQL said: Documentation

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TAPE' at line 1

How Do I get rid of it?

#1 Razkaz, Dec 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2015
  2. SysSachin

SysSachin Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    I think there is an issue with MySQL version.Can you please confirm you are using same MySQL version on both server ?

3. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator