The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cannot log into phpmyadmin

Discussion in 'Database Discussions' started by ishanbuddy, Aug 4, 2012.

1. ishanbuddy

ishanbuddy Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    I was supposed to deploy a new website with new database in place of my client's old website. Client gave me the cpanel username and password. I'm able to access the cpanel and use file manager and create mysql database and users. I was also able to log into phpmyadmin for once. I tried to import the zip file but gave me some error. After some time the session seem to expire and phpmyadmin asked me to re enter the user name and passsword again. But this time it refused to log me into. I tried creating a new mysql user name and password and added it to the database and tried to log in using it but with no success. I also tried with cpanel username and password, still no success.

I also looked into the response header after phpmyadmin login page posts and found out that the server was returning 302 0 moved temporarily. Is there any reason for this?
    The disk quota for the website has exceeded. Is it possible that the phpmyadmin is refusing me to log in becoz of this??..

Can anyone help me out here. How can i figure out what really is happening here??? I'm more of a .net guy. so plz go easy on me.

Awaiting for an expert advice as soon as possible.....

Thanks in advance.

2. ishanbuddy

ishanbuddy Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Never mind. I got it working. I doubt was right. The problem was indeed the disk quota.