dmz

Registered
Nov 17, 2022
Tangerang
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi,
i have problems with my whm and cpanel
1. i cannot access my WHM , when i access using/whm the login page is changed (see attachment new login). also i can't login in the new login page with my credentials
2. when i open the cpanel it shows internal server error 500
3. i also noticed that the server disk is at 100% usage. could it be the problem?
4. i've tried /scripts/upcp --force. it end up making the list account gone
5. i alos attach error_log .

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
Thank You

Attachments

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hey there! If the server's disk is at 100% you'll run into all sorts of issues. I would clear some space on the machine, and then run "/scripts/upcp --force" again to ensure there are no issues with the server, and then try to access WHM and cPanel.

If you need help finding the disk usage, this is a good article to start with: https://support.cpanel.net/hc/en-us...4-Checking-disk-usage-for-your-cPanel-server-

Try that and let us know!

dmz

Registered
Nov 17, 2022
Tangerang
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hey there! If the server's disk is at 100% you'll run into all sorts of issues. I would clear some space on the machine, and then run "/scripts/upcp --force" again to ensure there are no issues with the server, and then try to access WHM and cPanel.

If you need help finding the disk usage, this is a good article to start with: https://support.cpanel.net/hc/en-us...4-Checking-disk-usage-for-your-cPanel-server-

Try that and let us know!
how much space is needed, as of now i have 3GB of space available. is it enough?
i already run the script, nothing is changed

Last edited:

dmz

Registered
Nov 17, 2022
Tangerang
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
What error do you get when you try to log in to WHM? Are you able to access SSH as the root user?
i am already able to login to whm, i can't access it through ssh.
i run sshd -T and get Privilege separation user sshd does not exist. i also already add UsePrivilegeSeparation no but still can't connect through sshd.
i run sshd -T again and this is the return Deprecated option UsePrivilegeSeparation Privilege separation user sshd does not exist

Last edited:

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
The first area I would check would be the /var/log/secure file on the machine, if you are able to access SSH through the WHM >> Terminal tool, or through a console provided by your host. If those tools don't work, cPanel doesn't manage the SSH service on the machine, so it would be best to reach out to your hosting provider or datacenter so they can check the machine for more details.