The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannot login to CPanel, tried several browsers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chris_surfrider, Apr 16, 2005.

1. chris_surfrider

chris_surfrider Registered

Hi,

I apologize for having my first post here be a question, but if anyone can help me with this, I'd appreciate it alot.

A client of mine uses cPanel to manage his site's hosting account with hostrocket.com (not really sure how cPanel and hostrocket.com go together, but apparently they do).

Anyway, I've been using the correct username and password, but cannot login. It simply keeps on returning to the "enter username and password" login page.

I was able to login ONCE, but only with Firefox, but this was a one-time event apparently, as I can no longer login with ANY browser; tried 'em all.

I am required to install both a link-management system and in-house affiliate program, for which I need access to database information regularly.

Does anyone have any ideas how I might go about logging in?

I've tried deleting all my cookies, clearing all cache and history, using different IP addresses, and I've also tried the login/password url, which looks like this:

http://myclientssite.com:2082/login/?user=UNAME&password=PWORD

If anyone could point me in the right direction, I'd be very thankful.

Thanks,

-Chris

#1 chris_surfrider, Apr 16, 2005
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2005
  2. KMK Enterprises

KMK Enterprises Well-Known Member

3. dgbaker

dgbaker Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    You'd be best off contacting hostrocket as they maintain the account and can look into it for you. cPanel is just a software package used by many hosting companies.