The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannot login to multiple cpanels on my reseller account

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bigpapa, Dec 12, 2012.

1. bigpapa

bigpapa Registered

Dec 12, 2012
    cPanel Access Level:
    Reseller Owner
    Recently I have been transitioning from shared hosting to reseller hosting. I have more than one reseller account with different hosting companies.

Yesterday I added a number of new cpanel accounts to a new reseller account I signed up for with a new-to-me hosting company. Here's the problem I encountered:

When I open multiple tabs, go to different sites that are on the reseller account and try to open multiple cpanels, only one is opened. For example, I go to and sign in. No problem. Open another tab (firefox, IE same issue), go to and sign in it takes me to the logged in cpanel of

No matter what I try with this place I can't log in to more than one cpanel account at a time. I opened a support ticket with them and they couldn't replicate it. So they sent me here.

My non-techincal mind thinks when I login it's putting me in one big bucket where all my domains are stored instead of storing them in individual buckets. Being stored in one big bucket means I can only see one in a tab, or even multiple windows, at a time. Does that make sense? Or perhaps the way this hosting company is set up I simply cannot login to more than one cpanel account at a time from my machine. I truly don't know.

Any ideas? Anything I can do to help explain the problem more clearly?