cPanelChristine

Technical Analyst
Staff member
Aug 10, 2018
Houston, TX
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Greetings,

Your domain does not return MX records when we query for them. You can review this page here for obtaining public DNS information of your domain.

In addition to your MX record, please also ensure that your domain is set to "local" mail routing in either WHM or cPanel. You can find this under WHM >> DNS Functions >> Edit a DNS Zone.

As for opening a support request; @ZenHostingTravis' link would be relevant in this scenario.

Thank you.

Reactions: ZenHostingTravis

ursegor890

Oct 1, 2020
Pakistan
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Well i was missing mx record in my dns entries i added it but now i am getting this error in leafdns test

so i added mx record name: zacev.tk value: zacev.tk priority: 10

MX Record IPs Have rDNS Records
None of your MX record IP addresses have corresponding reverse DNS entries (PTR records). If these MX records are used to send outgoing mail this will cause them to trip anti spam filters. Many SMTP servers will not accept mail from an IP with no reverse DNS.
and still not receiving emails.

now how to fix this help please.

cPanelChristine

Technical Analyst
Staff member
Aug 10, 2018
Houston, TX
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Greetings.

The rDNS messages would affect your outgoing emails, not the incoming ones. As that is the case you would not need to be too concerned about this if your concern is incoming emails. If you wish to look into it further, then our analysts have created an article that you may reference here.

Additionally, DNS changes take time to propagate. Propagation is a period of time ISP (Internet service provider) nodes across the world take to update their caches with the new DNS information of your domain. Due to DNS caches of different levels, after a DNS change, some of your visitors might still be directed to your old server for some time, whereas others can see the website from the new server shortly after the change.

If you find that you require assistance with specific configuration settings or you find that there is information that you prefer not to share in the public forum, then we highly recommend opening a support ticket using the resource that was provided earlier. We will link it here for your convenience as well.