cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello :)

Please try suspending, and then un-suspending the account. If the issue persists, please post any specific error messages from the cPanel error log when you unsuspend the account. The cPanel error log is located at:

Code:
# /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log
Thank you.

dyrer

Jun 3, 2005
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
access denied this is the message :confused:

When unsuspend this is what i get

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The user 'username' is not suspended (password is not locked).
If this account is partially suspended, suspend the account
to make the account fully suspended before unsuspending.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
To clarify, you suspended the account again before attempting to unsuspend it again? If so, please paste the output from the cPanel error log when unsuspending the account.

Thank you.

dyrer

Jun 3, 2005
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hello :)

Please try suspending, and then un-suspending the account. If the issue persists, please post any specific error messages from the cPanel error log when you unsuspend the account. The cPanel error log is located at:

Code:
# /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log
Thank you.
With this command i get message access denied

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
With this command i get message access denied
This is not a command, but rather a path to the log file. You can view it via a command such as:

Code:
# tail -f /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log
However, it's likely better to submit a ticket if you are not familiar with the command line enviroment. You can open a ticket using the following URL:

Submit A Ticket

You can post the ticket number here so we can track it for you.

Thank you.

dyrer

Jun 3, 2005
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
2012-05-02 17:48:48 +0300] warn [suspendacct] You do not have permission to modify quotas. at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Quota.pm line 140
Whostmgr::Quota::setusersquota('domain', 0) called at /usr/local/cpanel/scripts/suspendacct line 195
[2012-05-02 17:48:48 +0300] warn [suspendacct] You do not have permission to modify quotas. at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Quota.pm line 140
Whostmgr::Quota::setusersquota('domain', 500) called at /usr/local/cpanel/scripts/suspendacct line 245

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
That error message should just be warning, however could you open a ticket with our support staff so we can take a closer look? A ticket can be opened via the following URL:

Submit A Ticket

You can post the ticket number here so we can track it for you.

Thank you.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Was this issue resolved? I am also facing the same problem. Suspending and unsuspending the account doesn't work..
Do you notice any particular error messages in the cPanel error log when you experience the issue? If not, feel free to submit a ticket and let us know the ticket number. This will allow us to report back the cause of the problem once it's resolved.

Thank you.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
I get the same issue today. Any ideas?

warn [suspendacct] You do not have permission to modify quotas. at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Quota.pm line 135
Please check to see if the account is at it's disk space limit. EX:

Code:
quota username
Also, make sure the server is not at it's disk space limit or disk inode limit:

Code:
df -h
df -i
Thank you.