The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can't access blog

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jerrylee, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Jerrylee

Jerrylee Member

I screwed-up and now cannot access my cashblog-n.com blog I was just wondering if I could do anything in cpanel to alleviate the problem. I'm new to this particular problem and don't want to just start trying things, for fear of making matters worst.
    Any Ideas?:)

#1 Jerrylee, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009
  2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    If you look at the source for the page it states this:

<!-- Page not cached by WP Super Cache. No closing HTML tag. Check your theme. -->

This is not a cPanel issue, it's a wordpress issue. For that you'd need to go to the wordpress support blog. If you can get to your wordpress admin, try changing the theme.

3. Jerrylee

Jerrylee Member

Thanks for your reply,
    I can't access my blog at all. If I delete the theme folder the blog is on in cpanel will it go back to the default theme?

4. Jerrylee

Jerrylee Member

Success

I thought I would come by a share what I did to alleviate my problem. I just went into cpanel and File Manager and deleted the theme I was having trouble with. (I had just uploaded it so I had no customizations to worry about.) Then I got to the dashboard of my blog by typing www.myblog.com/wp-admin/ and put the blog on another theme. Everything looks ok. Thanks again for your help!