Elesandra

Registered
Dec 15, 2015
China
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hi,

I've been having problems accessing my cPanel account. Sometimes the login area appears and sometimes it doesn't. Right now it shows an error code 0x80070035 . Why is this happening?

Capture2.JPG
Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello :)

I suggest consulting with your web hosting provider so they can help you determine why cPanel is not loading with the URL you are using to access it.

Thank you.

Elesandra

Registered
Dec 15, 2015
China
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Thanks for replying :D

So it isn't something to do with my computer? Isn't this url the same one if anyone wanted to access the cpanel login page?

Last edited by a moderator:

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
You could try logging in with a different browser to see if that makes a difference, but your hosting provider can review the cPanel error log to determine if there's a specific reason the interface is not loading for your account.

Thank you.

Reactions: Elesandra

Fida Zami

Registered
Dec 21, 2015
Dhaka
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Dear All,

I have been registered a domain and bought space for hosting. But i can not access into cPanel from my Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.6. when i click the url given by the company it says safari can not find the server.

Please help

TIA

Infopro

May 20, 2003
Pennsylvania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Dear All,

I have been registered a domain and bought space for hosting. But i can not access into cPanel from my Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.6. when i click the url given by the company it says safari can not find the server.

Please help

TIA
You might do better to speak with your new Hosting Provider about your new account, instead of asking here.