The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cant access http://addyour.net [moved]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by R.J, Apr 2, 2006.

1. R.J

R.J Registered

Well last night i made a cpanel with addyour.net and it was working fine but then this morning i tried to go to my control panel on cpanel through the page i saved in bookmarks...it wont connect.....my site still works i just cant access my control panel:eek:

2. webignition

webignition Well-Known Member

You would have to contact your host to find out why you can't access cPanel and, more importantly, for them to fix the problem.

3. R.J

R.J Registered

contact

How can i contact hostyour.net
    i cant access the site at all

4. webignition

Let's start from the beginning.

I'm assuming that your problem is that you have purchased a hosting account from a given provider and are having problems accessing their installation of cPanel.

The only people capable of resolving any such problems are the people from whom you purchased the hosting account.

If you can't access their website and don't have any further contact details, I honestly doubt there is much you can do. You might want to send off some emails to support@ and help@ as these are likely to be in use.

If my assumption is not correct, could you confirm the exact situation?

5. R.J

R.J Registered

6. webignition

http://addyour.net/ is working fine for me, as are their support forums at http://www.addyour.net/forum/.

Due to this, I'd say that there is nothing wrong on their side. The only likely possible reason why only you might not be able to access their services would be if you are currently using an IP address that they have blocked. If you have a dynamically assigned IP, try disconnecting from the Internet and reconnecting so as to acquire a new IP.

If you still can't access these URLs, you should start troubleshooting the issue to see if there is a problem with your PC, your network or your ISP.

7. R.J

R.J Registered

finally:D

Yep i changed ips and it worked thanks for all your help:)