Cant access Select PHP Version ( Error 502 )

cPanel & WHM Version

binsieukhung

Registered
Jan 7, 2021
Vietnam
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hi, i have problem when trying to update version of PHP. I access to this function, but system return me error like that:

1610035093143.png

I check in Network Tab, and it display Error 502. Another application still working. Only this page get error.
And I have only access to CPanel, not WHM
Hope i can receive some help.
Thanks very much!

Last edited by a moderator:

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hey there! If you only have access to cPanel and not WHM, there won't be anything you can do for this on your end since you wouldn't be able to check the logs or server configuration files. The best thing to do would be to speak with your hosting provider or datacenter to have them access the system and examine the issue on their end.

I'm sorry I don't have more to offer on my end, but without root-level access you won't have the tools needed to troubleshoot this.

Reactions: binsieukhung

binsieukhung

Registered
Jan 7, 2021
Vietnam
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hey there! If you only have access to cPanel and not WHM, there won't be anything you can do for this on your end since you wouldn't be able to check the logs or server configuration files. The best thing to do would be to speak with your hosting provider or datacenter to have them access the system and examine the issue on their end.

I'm sorry I don't have more to offer on my end, but without root-level access you won't have the tools needed to troubleshoot this.
Thank you so much, i will try to contact to hosting provider for some infomations

Reactions: cPRex