Speedy059

Jul 10, 2007
I'm getting quite confused with cpanel. I have a cpanel account with domain1.com and works just fine. However, i'm now trying to add domain2.com as an addon or park domain and I always get this error:

Error from park wrapper: Using nameservers with the following IPs: 76.73.53.171,76.73.53.170 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.
I don't get it, I have the domain2.com pointed to the nameservers and those IP's are correct and are the nameservers of the server and the right nameserver IP's. What is the issue?

JawadArshad

PartnerNOC
Apr 8, 2008
PK
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
I'm getting quite confused with cpanel. I have a cpanel account with domain1.com and works just fine. However, i'm now trying to add domain2.com as an addon or park domain and I always get this error:

I don't get it, I have the domain2.com pointed to the nameservers and those IP's are correct and are the nameservers of the server and the right nameserver IP's. What is the issue?
Are the name servers set on this server's WHM the same as indicated in this error. Either follow guidelines in this error or ask your host to park the domain from WHM for you.