Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Can't anything be done about this? - bandwidth misreporting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pingo, Feb 28, 2003.

1. pingo

pingo Well-Known Member

I don't understand why it should be such a problem to fix this problem. A client complained several days ago that some of his accounts in his WHM showed 0 bandwidth usage and that is not true. - I tried

/scripts/runweblogs username

and

/scripts/runweblogs

but that didn't help. I then opened a ticket at cpanel.net. They asked me to try the following

/scripts/updatenow
    /scripts/cleanbw
    echo "CPANEL=edge" >> /etc/cpupdate.conf
    /scripts/upcp

but that neither did help. The ticket has escalated to nicks email - I don't know what that mean.

Does anyone here know how to fix this problem? I feel kinda embarrased towards this client who are waiting for me to fix it but I can't. Hope that someone here can help.

Thanks
    John

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. rmj

rmj Member

is bandmin running? are iptables correctly setup on your server?

this could be a cause of not calculating bandwidth

3. pingo

pingo Well-Known Member

I upgraded to the 6.0 edge version - then to 6.0 stable. I don't know if it were the switch that caused this, but it suddenly works fine again. Thanks for responding :)

John

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...