The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cant build Apache with PHP

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by Vizzi, Sep 13, 2007.

1. Vizzi

Vizzi Member

May 14, 2007
    Whenever I go to build Apache with PHP It wont work,
    however it works when I build the "No PHP" option...

I have tried with Apache 1.3 and 2.0

Checking that all tarballs are present and up to date.
    !! Downloading '/var/cpanel/perl/easy/Cpanel/Easy/Apache/' !!
    Could not determine system package module to use for redhat 9 i686 (wanted to import Cpanel::SysPkgs::)! at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/ line 91
        Cpanel::SysPkgs::new('Cpanel::SysPkgs') called at /var/cpanel/perl/easy/Cpanel/ line 790
        Cpanel::Easy::process_tarballs_and_pkgs('Cpanel::Easy::Apache=HASH(0x8165d4c)') called at /var/cpanel/perl/easy/Cpanel/ line 469
        Cpanel::Easy::install_profile('Cpanel::Easy::Apache=HASH(0x8165d4c)', 'undef') called at /var/cpanel/perl/easy/Cpanel/Easy/ line 351
        Cpanel::Easy::Apache::install_profile('Cpanel::Easy::Apache=HASH(0x8165d4c)', 'undef') called at /var/cpanel/perl/easy/Cpanel/Easy/Utils/ line 37
        Cpanel::Easy::Utils::BackGround::__ANON__('Cpanel::Easy::Apache=HASH(0x8165d4c)', 'undef', '/tmp/.cpanel_easy-.FzVINMhUeEeMyj6C') called at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Acme/ line 50
        Acme::Spork::spork('CODE(0x83e1324)', 'Cpanel::Easy::Apache=HASH(0x8165d4c)', 'undef', '/tmp/.cpanel_easy-.FzVINMhUeEeMyj6C') called at /var/cpanel/perl/easy/Cpanel/Easy/Utils/ line 42
        Cpanel::Easy::Utils::BackGround::run_install_in_bg('Cpanel::Easy::Apache=HASH(0x8165d4c)', 'undef') called at /var/cpanel/perl/easy/Cpanel/Easy/Apache/UI/ line 243
        Cpanel::Easy::Apache::UI::HTML::install_profile('Cpanel::Easy::Apache::UI::HTML=HASH(0x8b3d548)', 'Cpanel::Easy::Apache=HASH(0x8165d4c)') called at /var/cpanel/perl/easy/Cpanel/ line 170
        Cpanel::Easy::run('Cpanel::Easy::Apache=HASH(0x8165d4c)') called at ./cgi/ line 30
    Checking that all packages are present and up to date.
    Loaded RedHat OSDATA: ok!
  2. cPanelBilly

cPanelBilly Guest

Please open a support ticket for this issue
  3. cPanelBilly

cPanelBilly Guest

Also for a quick fix if you install yum it will fix the issue.