The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cant create a new account in WHM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BianchiDude, Aug 10, 2005.

1. BianchiDude

BianchiDude Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

Cant create a new account in WHM, I get this error:
    Results of your request

WWWAcct 10.0 (c) 1997-2005 cPanel, Inc.

[a fatal error or timeout occurred while processing this directive]Account Creation Complete!!!

How can I fix this?

2. thehostinghut

thehostinghut Well-Known Member

I have this same problem.

This is my cpanel info

WHM 10.3.1 cPanel 10.4.0-E148
    RedHat Enterprise 3 i686 - WHM X v3.1.0

#2 thehostinghut, Aug 10, 2005
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2005
  3. Curious Too

Curious Too Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I opened a bugzilla report on this but the tech said he couldn't reproduce the problem and told me to open a ticket. I'm waiting for action on the ticket now.

I am running cpanel 10.5.0-E20 on Fedora.

4. thehostinghut

thehostinghut Well-Known Member

Here is what is in my Cpanel Error Log

(internal death) Wed Aug 10 21:00:10 2005 [30842] error: Label not found for "last WWWACCT" at /scripts/cPScript/DnsUtils.pm line 171, <$
    cPScript::DnsUtils::getdnsmaster() called at /scripts/cPScript/DnsUtils.pm line 32
    cPScript::DnsUtils::usenewdns() called at /scripts/wwwacct line 708
    Label not found for "last WWWACCT" at /scripts/cPScript/DnsUtils.pm line 171, <$wwwacct_fh> line 5.
    (internal death) Wed Aug 10 21:01:14 2005 [30950] error: Label not found for "last WWWACCT" at /scripts/cPScript/DnsUtils.pm line 171, <$
    cPScript::DnsUtils::getdnsmaster() called at /scripts/cPScript/DnsUtils.pm line 32
    Label not found for "last WWWACCT" at /scripts/cPScript/DnsUtils.pm line 171, <$wwwacct_fh> line 5.
    Content-type: text/html

Internal Error: "" Normal Connection Timeout (Probably closed browser on a HTTP/1.1 session) at cpsrvd.pl line 1456.
    (internal death) Wed Aug 10 21:02:18 2005 [31064] error: Label not found for "last WWWACCT" at /scripts/cPScript/DnsUtils.pm line 171, <$

Internal Error: "" Normal Connection Timeout (Probably closed browser on a HTTP/1.1 session) at cpsrvd.pl line 1456.

(internal death) Wed Aug 10 21:06:10 2005 [31407] error: Label not found for "last WWWACCT" at /scripts/cPScript/DnsUtils.pm line 171, <$
    Child [31443]: exited with signal 13

5. dave9000

dave9000 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    check your /etc/resolv.conf and make sure it has at least 2 valid nameservers in it.

Also log in to the whm and check your basic cpanel/whm setup and verify that the nameservers listed are valid and active

log into the server with ssh and do dig www.yahoo.com and make sure the server is actually capiable of resolving a domain name

and another thing when I have ran across odd out of the blue errors check and make sure none of the partitions are at %100 and if they are fine check the /var/log/messages logfile for errors and as a last resort try a reboot

6. Curious Too

Curious Too Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I have two valid nameservers and the server is resolving domain names just fine. Downgrading to Current 160 solves the problem, this is definitely a problem with this particular edge version.

7. BenThomas

BenThomas Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    This will be resolved in the new builds coming out tonight.