Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SOLVED Can't Create New Account in WHM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SaberMohamed, Dec 15, 2016.

1. SaberMohamed

SaberMohamed Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

I had a strange issue.

The situation:
    My domain was connected to Linode.com VPS to reinstall my OVH VPS and transfer it again to my OVH VPS, Linode VPS have WHM/Cpanel and works fine but my domain redirect to the VPS IP i mean when you type xxx.com the browser type 123.123.123.123 automatically was try everything:

1. change Nameservers.
    2. delete the domain Cpanel account.
    3. destroy all VPS and delete it forever.

and still redirect to the same IP i am trying to check it from many computers with the same issue and when i am trying to check it on this websites make redirect also:
    who.is
    intodns.com
    whois.godaddy.com

and many others, i decided to start add it to my new ovh WHM maybe connected correctly and assigned to the new VPS IP and i got this error message:

Account Creation Status: failed

(XID 6f4fmt) The system cannot accept “123.132.123.123” as a domain name (argument is an IP address, not a domain name).

and this mean the WHM also try to reach the domain but the domain redirect to the old server IP.

I am tried to press "Use the Nameservers specified at the Domain’s Registrar. (Ignore locally specified Nameservers.)" to see what's Nameservers my domain connected with i found strange Nameservers not the same in my Godaddy account this is the strange Nameservers:

arin.authdns.ripe.net
    y.arin.net
    z.arin.net
    r.arin.net

If someone can help i will be happy
    Thakns

2. SaberMohamed

SaberMohamed Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Thanks

Solved the issue was in my computer hosts file

3. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

I'm happy to see the issue is now resolved. Thank you for updating us with the outcome.